Opel Mobile phones are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded at law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- If the product has not been installed, maintained and used under normal use and reasonable care.
- If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was originally designed.
- If the fault was caused, directly or indirectly, by incomplete installation, incorrect operation, accidents including liquid spillage, incorrect voltage, misuse, abuse, neglect, main supply problems, fire, lightning, power surges, floods, acts of god, tampering, alteration, unauthorised repair, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions and/or Insertions of a foreign object.
- If the product is located outside the country of purchase
Before making a claim, please make sure that you understand the terms and conditions of the warranty
- Check and ensure installation of all power cables to the power point are secure and power is turned on, all cables, leads and connectors are connected properly and the battery has been charged
- Please keep your purchase docket, tax invoice or receipt as the best proof of purchase, and as proof of date on which the purchase was made.
- Please keep this certificate in a safe place together with your product receipt. Should you need to make a claim the responsibility of proof of ownership of the equipment is on you. If a claim is made that is found not to be covered under the warranty, or no faulty hardware components are found, you may be charged an Opel Mobile standard service charge plus an administration fee.
- When making a return, please ensure the product is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. The costs associated with returning the device is the responsibility of the purchaser and not Opel Mobile nor the retailer you purchased it from.
- Please provide the original or a copy of the proof of purchase. Also please make sure you have included an explanation of the problem along with your name, phone number and return address.
- Please back up and erase any data you may have on the device such as your contact list, images, etc. as during the repair or replacement all data will be deleted and non-recoverable and Opel Mobile will not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs
TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
If failure occurs within the first 30 days please return your phone along with proof of purchase to the retail store that you originally bought it from. To make a warranty claim after 30 days from day of purchase please email us at email@example.com or call 1300 971 584 (Open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
Opel Mobile | 1300 971 584 | opelmobile.com.au | firstname.lastname@example.org | PO Box 994 Spit Junction NSW 2088